the operations of issa are governed by a set of bylaws, which regulate the internal affairs of the association. in effect, the bylaws set forth the rules and regulations by which we operate. the issa bylaws, among other things, set forth the:
- Object and Purpose of the Association
- Requirements for the Election and Qualification of the ISSA Board of Directors
- Rights and Obligations of ISSA Members
- Required Notice for Meeting
- Membership Categories and Eligibility Requirements
View the complete text of the ISSA Bylaws.