Associate Training Partner Program Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can any member participate in the Associate Training Partner Program?
- Yes, all members are eligible to participate in the program.
- What if I don’t have a Certified Professional Trainer (C.P.T.) on staff?
- As an Associate Training Partner, you can utilize any individual that is a Certified Professional Trainer from ISSA’s Cleaning Management Institute. Each independent trainer has the ability to charge for their services and rates are based on the individual. If you do not have access to a C.P.T., ISSA can provide a trainer for a fee.
- Who processes certifications for your customer?
- ISSA will handle the administrative functions around the certification process. Each exam is graded by ISSA and certifications are sent directly to the individual who passed the exam.
- How long does the certification last?
- Each certification will expire on the anniversary month two years from the date it is processed. For example, if a professional does pass the test on August 15th, 2019, the certification will expire on August 31st, 2021.
- How does the customer renew their certification?
- Each certified professional is required to maintain a specific amount of continuing education credits (CEC) based on their level of certification. The certified professional will receive notification regarding their upcoming renewal and credits needed. For a list of CEC options, click here.
- If I am a Certified Professional Trainer (C.P.T.), what levels of certifications can I teach through ISSA’s Cleaning Management Institute?
- Basic & Advanced Certified Custodial Technician
- Expert Level Certified Custodial Technician
- What courses can I teach that are approved for additional CEC’s for my customers?
- You can teach any of the 14 ISSA Training Standard Categories (link if applicable)
- When do I receive my annual rebate?
- Either Calendar Year or Fiscal Year
- How can I get an ISSA case study done on my company?
- Work with an ISSA representative to develop a case study based on your participation in the Associate Training Partner Program